In 2020, for the first time, International Congress Organic Ukraine was held ONLINE. On 2-4 April, for the fourth consecutive spring, the organic sector gathered to discuss the key issues of the organic market. Organic production is an important area for agricultural development in Ukraine and the world, so the discussion was lively, critical, and highly relevant.
The discussion was joined by:
– 8 countries: Ukraine, Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan;
– 62 speakers from Ukraine, Switzerland, and Germany;
– over 500 guests of our online Congress Organic Ukraine 2020.
- A policy dialogue with the representatives of national authorities, organic sector, and international technical assistance projects;
- Active discussions related to successful organic sales and producer and consumer’s values, marketing tools and export opportunities;
- Trainings on finance in organic business, agri-technologies in organic farming, and organic certification;
- A round table with certification bodies on reliable control and customer support in Ukraine to comply with international organic standards;
- International Scientific Conference Organic Research for Business;
- A professional discussion of organic poultry production.